SutiSoft Introduces Version 2.1 of SutiTalk Online Collaboration Solution
January 18, 2012
While most companies strive to achieve high quality customer service, fewer of them actually achieve it. One way many successful companies have been able to improve the quality of their customer service is by ensuring the best possible communication and collaboration between a company's knowledge workers and its customers.
On-demand business solutions provider SutiSoft has announced the release of SutiTalk 2.1, the company's online collaboration software solution designed to enable more effective communication between company employees and customers.
Los Altos, California-based SutiSoft says the new release includes a number of new features:
- Search tickets, which allow users to quickly search for tickets using various search criteria such as token, name, status etc.
- A Tags feature, which allows users to create tags for posted topics to allow for easier identification;
- The ability to create a new topic using tweets posted by your contacts on Twitter (News - Alert)
- Customer dashboards
- E-mail notification of solution articles posted in SutiTalk; and
- Feedback and Search Topic widgets that now have an updated look and feel and provide synchronization of data with the SuitTalk solution.
Alongside these new features, said the company, the solution is easy to use and helps keep employees connected with updates from Twitter and other accounts.
“We continue to push social collaboration features in all of our products. These features fit well for our SutiTalk solution, a collaborative engine for customers and the employees,” said N.D. Reddy, founder and CEO of SutiSoft, Inc.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO East 2012, taking place Jan. 31-Feb. 3 2012, in Miami, FL. ITEXPO (News - Alert) offers an educational program to help corporate decision makers select the right IP-based voice, video, fax and unified communications solutions to improve their operations. It's also where service providers learn how to profitably roll out the services their subscribers are clamoring for – and where resellers can learn about new growth opportunities. For more information on registering for ITEXPO registration, click here.
Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO. Follow us on Twitter.Tracey Schelmetic is a contributing editor for TMCnet. To read more of Tracey's articles, please visit her columnist page.
Edited by Jennifer Russell
Article comments powered by