VOSS Solutions Make Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager Available
March 11, 2015
Modern business communication allows users to connect and collaborate from remote locations using any device, anytime and from anywhere. As more companies migrate to hosted solutions, the technology for delivering the services and managing thousands or millions of users has to be robust enough to be available at all times while providing features that can be personalized. VOSS (News - Alert) Solutions, a software company providing a Unified Communications (UC) management platform that designs, deploys and operates UC services in the public and/or private cloud, has announced it is making the Cisco (News - Alert) Unified Communications Domain Manager (CUCDM) 10.1.2 available.
The new release will give public and private cloud communication providers the ability to offer customized solutions to their clients, and large enterprises will be able to manage their UC services and applications from a single private cloud platform. The CUCDM 10.1.2 is incorporated within Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) and supplied under a Cisco OEM agreement with VOSS.
Whether public or private cloud, the latest version of CUCDM lets companies create customized service packages, configuration settings, dial plan customization, workflow logic, business rules, IT integrations, and more. According to the company, “It delivers the tailored benefits of an on-premises system, but with all the cost advantages and SLA benefits of the cloud.”
The customization it offers also comes with self-service capabilities to provide the end user with multiple options, while giving administrators control measures to empower users so they can manage their voice, mobility, unified messaging and presence services from any device.
VOSS focused on five core principles with the new CUCDM 10.1.2 to give its customers the tools they need to improve the latest UC services and devices.
- Customizable design – to give HCS partners the ability to quickly customize the latest collaboration solutions for any organizations.
- Standardized deployment and operations – for a faster and more accurate customer on-boarding within a highly automated migration and deployment processes so the right design template can be applied.
- Agility – allows companies to scale quickly as well as retain legacy infrastructure.
- Advanced service management – UC services and devices can be delivered to individual users according to their specific needs.
- Lowest total cost of ownership – providers and customers of cloud communications services can experience the lowest capital, deployment (migration), operating and maintenance costs.
“The rapid adoption of cloud communications services in the market today, while already buoyant, will be greatly enhanced by the introduction of CUCDM 10.1.2. This is due to the industry finally being able to move beyond the traditional limits of only offering a single, standardized, design for their cloud service,” said Mike Frayne (News - Alert), CEO at VOSS.
Edited by Maurice Nagle
Article comments powered by