Interactive Intelligence Announces GA of Customer Engagement, Unified Communications and Collaboration Services
July 01, 2015
There is good news from Indianapolis, Indiana-based customer engagement unified communications and collaboration services solutions provider Interactive Intelligence (News - Alert). The company has announced general availability (GA) of its PureCloud suite of solutions for purchase in North America, Australia and New Zealand. It also says that GA is coming soon to other regions.
Delivered from the company's new multitenant, enterprise-grade PureCloud platform, which is hosted on Amazon Web Services (News - Alert) (AWS), the capabilities available include the Interactive Intelligence:
- PureCloud Communicate and PureCloud Collaborate Pro services: Combined they provide such things as:
- Real-time enterprise collaboration tools, such as searchable employee profile information, instant messaging, multi-user chat rooms, multi-party video conferencing, and desktop sharing help increase productivity.
- Integrated content management offers cloud-based storage and easy sharing of documents, images and other content both inside and outside the organization for simple, secure and efficient team-based collaboration.
- Sophisticated IP PBX capabilities, including auto-attendant, call recording, speech recognition and unified messaging meet the needs of the largest organizations.
- Support for multiple voice, video and mobile endpoints extends communications and collaboration to any device, including landlines, for a more productive mobile workforce.
- Remote survivability provides PBX (News - Alert), IVR, and call recording functionality in the event of lost Internet connectivity for business continuity.
- PureCloud Engage: offers multichannel routing, speech-enabled interactive voice response, outbound campaign management, multichannel recording and quality management, reporting, customer relationship management integrations, and graphical scripting.
The announcement of GA marks another milestone in Interactive Intelligence’s rollout of PureCloud capabilities as the company continues to evolve its cloud-based offering to meet the customer interaction needs of enterprises seeking cost-effective, scalable and secure solutions for a world where customer interactions and intra-corporate collaboration are omni-channel and require that the right people have the right information and tools to be responsive in a real-time world.
Edited by Dominick Sorrentino
Article comments powered by