As more service providers roll out additional offerings, Ethernet connections drive more users to market. According to Infonetics (News - Alert) Research, the Ethernet access device markets are expected to grow up to 81 percent in the next four years. This growth is attributed to the drive for increased data, which demands access to broadband solutions.
The market research firm, according to this announcement released a report entitled Ethernet Access Devices, which noted how the market has grown significantly since 2010, with 17 percent growth in 2011 alone.
“The Ethernet access device market is growing nicely as a direct reflection of carrier Ethernet connections to businesses, backhaul from buildings and DSLAMs, and as a growing broadband and mobile backhaul application,” noted Michael Howard (News - Alert), principal analyst for carrier networks and co-founder of Infonetics Research, in the press release.
There are a wide range of opportunities using EADs to ensure the high-speed delivery of these services. EADs work by going over already established fiber and copper network infrastructures.
While copper has a role in EAD success, it is only on a limited basis. Copper is expensive, driving companies to consider the opportunities in fiber.
As upgrades are made to building sites and mobile backhaul shifts from TDM to Ethernet, more are choosing the fiber route. Of all the EADs purchased, fiber EADs account for nearly 70 percent. The remaining 30 percent encompass copper EADs.
Some other Infonetics highlights on the current Ethernet market showed that despite Ciena's takeover of ADVA's market shares in North America, Actelis (News - Alert) still leads the pack as one of the fastest growing EFM bonded copper EAD segments.
As companies reached for a quality Ethernet connection for their business, and applications for their growing broadband and mobile backhaul, they turned to Actelis Networks for their broadband solutions.
EADS (News - Alert) by Actelis not only have top performance qualities, but also advanced functionality, which make for rapid delivery for a variety of services. Demanded services might include a solid broadband solutions offering for a converged Ethernet facility. Such a practice could definitely secure the utilization for years on an existing network infrastructure.
There is also a highly efficient clock solution that was recently introduced by Actleis' EADs broadband solutions. It not only meets every requirement for jitter reduction, but is also interfaced accordingly. This was created in an effort to ease carrier concerns regarding clock recovery over the false wiring.
The elaborate architecture of these EADs give customers the accuracy and reliability they are looking for in the desired broadband solutions. Actelis meets the need for mobile, PBX (News - Alert) back hauling and DSLAM. The high-speed fiber access provides as much as 4 T1/E1s and a quality symmetrical Ethernet signal via established copper pairs. There are eight fiber configurations and eight copper pairs to select from to ensure a right fit in the selected solution.
Edited by Stefanie Mosca