To help reach its goal of doubling its international contact center revenues over the next three years, Orange Business Services (News - Alert) has expanded its product portfolio with its new Flexible Contact Center.
Designed as a scalable and secure multichannel contact center solution, company officials said the contact center product is available in 110 countries and territories. Because the contact center is cloud-based, capital expenses are minimal, companies pay as they grow, and there is no technical maintenance, according to Béatrice Felder, vice president of Customer Contact Solutions at Orange Business Services.
“Flexible Contact Center provides companies with all the benefits of a cloud-based contact center solution,” Felder said in a company statement. “Our objective is to support companies’ expansion, from medium-sized companies to multinationals, both on domestic and international markets while providing a best-class and personalized customer experience.”
Orange Business Services said it has 550 experts supporting 90,000 contact center positions. In addition to traditional cloud computing benefits, Orange touted specific benefits of putting contact centers in the cloud, including the following:
· Personalization: Flexible Contact Center includes a unique flexible workspace feature, based on drag-and-drop widgets, enabling companies to easily personalize agent’s desktops to adapt to day-to-day business evolution and integrate company resources.
· Multichannel: Different customers want to communicate through different devices and media, and Flexible Contact Center supports live agent voice, Interactive Voice Response, e-mail and chat with other options planned.
· Mobility: Agents and supervisors can have access to their business desktop with relevant tools, anytime from anywhere.
· Consistency: All agents and supervisors have access to the same tools so that the customer experiences the same level of service anywhere in the world.
· Integrated: Flexible Contact Center can be integrated to complement traditional contact center solutions from Orange Business Services based on the needs of the customer. This allows for quick ramp-up of new agents to manage a rapid increase in contact volume.
· UC-compatible: Since Flexible Contact Center is cloud-based and uses drag-and-drop widgets, agents and supervisors can integrate unified communications tools into their desktop including a PC-based softphone and instant messaging.
As an example of a successful deployment, Orange Business Services is providing a managed contact center solution to 360buy.com, a Chinese online business-to-consumer (B2C) retailer, also known as Jingdong Mall, which claims to have 51 million registered users.
The contact center solution supports 5,000 360buy agent positions located in China, the country’s largest B2C e-commerce Session Initiation Protocol (News - Alert) (SIP) call center. The goal of this contact center solution is to use multimedia channels and text-to-speech in addition to traditional voice to sustain the business expansion and customer service excellence of 360buy, according to Jacky Cheng, senior vice president of marketing at 360buy.
“A new agile contact center infrastructure was mandatory not only in order to meet today’s needs, but also for our future expansion plans. Customers do not only require the voice channel for customer support; they also want multimedia channels such as Web chat and e-mail,” Cheng said. “The reliability of the new system from Orange Business Services has been proven thanks to the successful processing of 150,000 calls in one day on 360buy’s anniversary date. In addition, the solution improved the first call resolution rate by transferring calls to suppliers’ agents directly, instead of requesting customers to call suppliers’ call centers.”
Edited by Amanda Ciccatelli