M2M Market Reviewed & Forecast by Signals and Systems Telecom in Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) London, UK (PRWEB) February 14, 2013
Currently, the M2M industry is represented by mobile network operators, hardware solution, device platform, module OEMs providers and aggregators/MVNOs; all playing on various levels of the M2M value chain.
The global wireless M2M market exhibited a healthy growth in two recent years. It is poised for the future growth and is likely to increase at a CARG of over 22% over the coming five years. In 2018, the world M2M industry is predicted to generate revenues exceeding USD 35 billion. In the same year, the M2M software platforms market is forecast to override USD 5.9 billion in terms of yearly spending owing to the enhancing demand for cloud based data analytics, device management and diagnostic equipment.
New research report “The M2M Bible - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts: 2013 – 2018” created by Signals and Systems Telecom has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The M2M Bible - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts: 2013 - 2018
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global M2M market. It describes the current market state, traces the historic development of the market, characterizes the prevailing market trends and outlines the future opportunities for the market. The vital data on the market value, shape and structure are provided and the competitive landscape is examined in the study. The research presents the business case, value chain, deployment case, vertical market ecosystem analyses for M2M as well as covers vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations. The report contains in-depth overview of the leading market players and recent activities on the market.
The following submarkets are covered in the report: network connectivity, application services, embedded cellular M2M modules, network security, connected device platforms (CDP), application platforms (application enablement platforms, AEP and application development platforms, ADP), integration services and enabling technologies.
Vertical market segments mentioned in the study: utilities & smart grid, automotive & transportation, logistics, public safety, security & surveillance, retail & vending and healthcare.
Reasons to Buy:
• The report extends one’s knowledge of the global M2M market by providing extensive insight into the market and describing both the current state and historic background of the market.
• In-depth evaluation of the competitive environment and detailed overview of the recent market activities allows to plan new business strategies and to choose prospective business partners.
• Comprehensive analysis of the market segments helps to identify new investment opportunities and to get relevant information on the market prospects.
• The examination of the market dynamics allows to mitigate the operating risks.
• The all-inclusive market overview helps to gain better understanding of the prevailing market trends and key factors shaping the market.
• The report keeps one updated with all the latest events in the M2M market.
• The future outlook shows how the market is set to develop in the years to come.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10432774.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]