Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 7:00am PT / 10:00am ET / 4:00pm CET
Webinar Sponsorship Opportunities Available
This complimentary Webinar, sponsored by Radisys, will explore new cost-efficient approaches and architectures for growing 3G mobile service revenues beyond flat-rate data plans.
Integrated Mobile Media Server (IMMS) can help deliver 2-way personalized 3G services, along with new ways to monetize 1-way streaming services passing through the Mobile Service Provider (MSP) networks, all while positioning your network for future 4G/LTE (News - Alert) mobile architectures.
Mobile broadband networks have triggered rapid growth of Internet- and video-content consumption across mobile service provider networks. Early beneficiaries of these trends appear to be handset manufacturers and Internet content providers. But what about the actual mobile network operators? How can they generate revenues beyond flat-rate data plans?
This Webinar will focus on:
• Understanding how 3G and 4G/LTE technologies delivering broadband IP connectivity are facilitating a direct relationship between mobile subscriber and content provider, somewhat bypassing the traditional role of the mobile network operator's service offerings.
• Learning how network-based services like mobile video conferencing, ringback tones, interactive voice and video response and video mail allow MSPs to offer a strategic response to 3G service consumption trends.
• Understanding how traditional service platforms and approaches introduce unnecessary complexity and costs, hence limiting the mass market adoption for personalized mobility services.
• Appreciating the value of an Integrated Mobile Media Server that supports multiple services and functions to achieve a streamlined, cost-efficient service delivery to 3G and 4G/LTE subscribers.
Who should attend:
• Mobile network operators - executives, product managers and network architects interested in growing their 3G video service offerings.
• Telecom equipment manufacturers, Video over IP application vendors and system integrators - product managers and software architects interested in developing personalized, interactive video telephony services.
Ray Adensamer (News - Alert),Senior Product Marketing Manager, RadiSys
Erik K. Linask, Group Editorial Director, TMCnet
Register in advance for "Integrated Mobile Media Servers: How to Grow Mobile Service Revenues Beyond Flat-Rate Data Plans" on May 13, 2010 at 7:00am PT / 10:00am ET / 4:00pm CET.
"TMC's webinars are a tremendous resource and an excellent way to provide training on highly relevant topics, and the fact that it is offered at no-cost to attendees is a huge benefit in these trying economic times" said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. "Webinars are also a great way to introduce vendors to possible customers in a mutually beneficial and informative manner that often leads to productive relationships."
TMCnet Webinars feature live, interactive presentations covering relevant topics, presented by top industry executives. Attendees watch and listen to the presentation as it happens over their computer, and have the opportunity to submit questions to the speaker(s) in real-time. The TMC Webinar program typically attracts 300 to 500 registrants per event.
All TMCnet Webinars are archived and available On-Demand for up to 18 months.
Companies interested in sponsoring their own Webinar event can contact either Jim Spangenberg (companies beginning A-P or numbers) at 203-852-6800 x211 or by email at JSpangenberg@tmcnet.com; and Joe Fabiano (companies Q-Z) at 203-852-6800 x132 or by email at JFabiano@tmcnet.com. For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) is a global, integrated media company helping our clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Unified Communications, and NGN magazines. TMCnet, TMC's Web site, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMCnet is read by two million unique visitors each month on average worldwide, according to Webtrends. TMCnet has ranked within the top 3,500 in Quantcast's Top U.S. sites, placing TMCnet in the nation's top .03% most visited Web sites. In addition, TMC produces ITEXPO; 4GWE Conference and M2M Evolution (in conjunction with Crossfire Media); Digium|Asterisk World (in conjunction with Digium (News - Alert)); and Smart Grid Summit (in conjunction with Intelligent Communication Partners). TMC serves other communications market segments with the Cloud Communications Summit (in conjunction with Light and Electric); CVx ChannelVision Expo (in conjunction with Beka Publishing); and MSPWorld™ (in conjunction with the MSP Alliance).
TMC also serves technology professionals with industry-specific Web sites: InfoTech Spotlight, 4GWE, M2M Evolution.com, Smart-Grid.TMCnet.com, Smart Products Ecosystem, Robotics.TMCnet.com, Cable.TMCnet.com, Satellite Spotlight, Green.TMCnet.com, Healthcare.TMCnet.com, and Education.TMCnet.com. For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
About RadiSys (News - Alert)
RadiSys (NASDAQ: RSYS) is a leading provider of innovative hardware and software platforms for next generation IP-based wireless, wireline and video networks. RadiSys products include its market leading ATCA and IP Media Server platforms as well as application software for new IP-based communications services. These products enable customers to bring more new high-value applications and services to market faster with a lower investment. RadiSys products are used in a wide variety of applications including 3G/4G/LTE wireless voice, data and video, Femtocell (News - Alert), VoIP and Video over IP communications and conferencing, Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE), and secure defense communications. For more information, visit http://www.radisys.com.
# # #
Edited by Marisa Torrieri