|[February 20, 2013]
Research and Markets: Saudi Arabia Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Vision Care, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Cataract Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices and Others
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79s93f/saudi_arabia)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Saudi Arabia
Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Vision Care, Intraocular
Lens (IOL), Cataract Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment,
Refractive Surgery Devices, Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices and Others"
to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Saudi Arabia Ophthalmic
Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units)
and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within
seven market categories - Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery
Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment,
Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for
each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented
with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with
information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary
databases, primry and secondary research and in-house analysis by a
team of industry experts.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average
price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven
market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Saudi Arabia Ophthalmic Devicesmarket.
Key players covered include:
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
- Essilor International
- Alcon, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- CooperVision, Inc.
- Hoya Corporation
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- CIBA Vision Corporation
- Shamir Optical Industry Ltd.
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
- Quantel Medical SA
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
- Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center International BV
- Haag-Streit AG
- Topcon Corporation
- SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG
- NIDEK CO., LTD.
- GEUDER AG
- Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Heidelberg Engineering GmbH
- Ellex Medical Lasers Limited
- Tomey Corporation
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co KG
- iScience Interventional, Inc.
- New World Medical, Incorporated
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Saudi Arabia Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79s93f/saudi_arabia
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]