For small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) looking to better manage their VoIP GSM termination networks, iQsim’s Hosted IRON Suite software and services serve as the perfect solution.
Not only does IRON Suite allow users to exclusively gain access to every feature the IRON Suite offers, but they can do so with a low capital investment. The only things users need to buy are GSM gateways and a SIM Rack, and then the full-on SIM management system takes cares of the rest. Also fully Web-based, iQsim manages and reshapes clustered system maintenance including the SIM manager, call manager, SQL database servers and Web servers.
Image via iQsim
So how does it work? You simply place your SIM cards in your central site with a basic IP address, and then your operation starts in one day. Your gateways will be spread out, and you’ll find that the SIM cards will be virtually allocated to the GSM ports they hold. Not only can you access the hosted IRON Suite to configure your system, but you can also do so to manage your network and calls. Even more, it can be accessed from a wide range of flexible and convenient sources, such as your PC, laptop, smartphone or computer. Now, you can enjoy having full control of your SIM cards in the three most important ways: allocation, usage and protection.
iQsim’s IRON Suite specifically encompasses three different areas to ensure that you have the highest level of control and quality of service (QoS) for your VoIP mobile termination network. Not only does IRON Suite allow you to seamlessly manage your call and SMS flows, but it also eliminates GSM ports with no SIM or those that are not registered.
Protect, control and manage your SIM with iQsim’s IRON Suite in the following ways:
- Advanced price plan control for any country.
- Prepaid SIM Management with IVR, SMS, USSD or SIM tranfert.
- SIM Usage control per call and per time.
- SIM card ratio service control.
- I/O calls and SMS Simulation features.
- SIM VoiceMail ratio control.
- Web dashboard to manage events.
- Real-time SIM selection management.
- Dynamic auto-learning & manual blacklisting, whitelisting and greylisting control.
- White and grey routes management.
- FAS control including powerful provider announcement detection.
- Central CDR storage and management.
To learn more about iQsim’s esteemed SIM solutions, services and products, visit www.iqsim.com
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Austin 2012, taking place Oct. 2-5, in Austin, TX. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert) (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Rachel Ramsey