Bat Blue Networks is a provider of cloud-based virtual perimeter services. The company continues to achieve robust growth this year by broadening the reach of its virtual perimeter services for customers with a global presence. The company recently added a London-based cloud node to its six data center locations in the U.S.
The opening of the London data center is the first step in Bat Blue's planned international expansion to deliver virtual perimeter services for global customers. This expansion is fueled by global customer adoption.
As indicated, the London cloud node is fully integrated with Bat Blue's core network and supports all components of Bat Blue's suite of virtual perimeter services, which includes its cloud enablement network, cloud security and application delivery for all organizational offices, mobile devices, and cloud instances.
"Virtual perimeter services solve the problems organizations face in managing disparate technology silos and the constant need for investing in, managing and maintaining expensive products for their distributed offices, cloud instances and mobile devices," Babak Pasdar (News - Alert), president and chief executive officer of Bat Blue Networks, said in a statement.
Bat Blue's virtual perimeter offers many advantages, including cost savings, burden off-load, robust capabilities, and agility.
The virtual perimeter services suite includes:
- Cloud/Sec - Bat Blue's in-the-cloud Security-as-a-Service, which provides a single global security policy for all offices, applications, mobile devices, and cloud instances anywhere in the world, eliminating the need for up to 50 disparate point solutions
- Cloud/Serv - Delivers comprehensive application delivery, application acceleration and global load-balancing as well as IPv4-to-IPv6 and IPv6-to-IPv4 gateway services in the cloud
- BlueShield - Offers large-scale denial-of-service protection and more by changing the economies of defending against DoS
- BlueNET IP Network - Bat Blue's purpose-built, high performance and fastest IP network for empowering cloud enablement
- BlueNET Virtual WAN - Virtually places all distributed access devices -- offices, mobile devices, and cloud instances -- on the same virtual network, offering advantages in cost, simplicity, end-user experience, diversity, roll-out times and support.
In March 2012, a new Search Engine Data Leakage Prevention solution from Bat Blue Networks, which can address privacy concerns when using popular Google (News - Alert) services, was introduced by the company.
Want to learn more about cloud computing solutions geared specifically towards small to medium-sized businesses? Don’t miss the Cloud4SMB Expo, collocated with ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida. Stay in touch with everything happening at Cloud4SMB Expo. Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Brooke Neuman