Research and Markets: Store Of The Future 2012: Multichannel Hubs
May 16, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vjkf2f/store_of_the_futur) has announced the addition of the "Store Of The Future 2012: Multichannel Hubs" report to their offering.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS REPORT:
- How can retailers draw footfall to stores, as the internet makes much space redundant, the tough macroeconomic environment changes consumer behaviour to frugality and the leading players are putting expansion on hold?
- Do retailers need flagship stores to draw shoppers in? What other measures work abroad?
- How can retailers pull in footfall to the supporting store network?
- Why will being mobile and flexible in terms of space be so important in future? In-Store Communication
- What is Tesco's plan with free Wi-Fi?
- How can retailers combat price check apps in store?
- How do you break up a shopper's relationship with Amazon and make them respond to your in-store offers?
- Why will in store product search and maps become so important going forward? Checkout
- How will self check develop?
- What is the future of tunnel scanners and kiosks?
- What will happen to mobile POS?
- What is the future of queuing? Payment Technologies
- Will NFC be the breakthrough technology in 2012?
- Or will it be leapfrogged by other technology and online based mobile payment systems such as PayPal in the offline world? What points towards NFC?
- What are the arguments for Bluetooth and online?
- What will Apple do about m-payments, considering that iTunes is used as a form of m-payment in physical stores in the US already? What capabilities will the next iPhone offer? Click and Collect
- Why is click and collect so important to customers?
- Could click and collect revive the multichannel concept?
- Will multichannel retailers fulfil from stores in future? Data Collection
- What are pop up shops and QR code walls really for? Are they a sign of pureplays forward integrating?
- What data sources should retailers consider when opening new stores?
- Why will online be so important in future in the decision making process about store openings?
- How do retailers segment stores? Coupons
- What should be the trigger for sending out personalised communication - such as coupons?
- What should retailers be wary off when offering customised coupons? Environment
- Which environmental factors must retailers consider most when opening new stores? Energy efficiency? Energy generation? The imbedding of the store into the wider policy framework? The changing nature of traffic flows and means of transportation?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vjkf2f/store_of_the_futur
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Retailing and Services (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=19&campaign_id=vjkf2f)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]