April 03, 2012
SLMA Announces Winners of Sales Lead Management Program
By Anshu Shrivastava, TMCnet Contributor
James W. Obermayer, CEO of the Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA), announced the results of the “20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management” leadership program for 2012.
Results were released after a comprehensive process. This January, SLMA began accepting nominations for 2012 “SLMA 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management.”
The program invited its members to nominate women leaders in the field of sales lead management. From the nominated list, SLMA selected 20 professionals as “Women to Watch.”
The 20 women, according to Obermayer, “guide, inspire, teach and lead; they are creators of wealth.”
Nominees were judged based on their contributions to a combination of sales lead management, marketing and sales activities. Qualifications such as board positions, authorships and relevant presentations were also taken into account to select the “20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management.”
Three women and two men formed the five member team that judged the nominees and picked the winners.
The 20 winners:
- Lisa Arthur, Aprimo, Inc.
- Trish Bertuzzi, The Bridge Group, Inc.
- Karla Blalock, PointClear, LLC
- Lisa J. Cramer, LeadLife Solutions
- Christine Crandell, NBS (News - Alert) Consulting Group
- Robyn Davis, When I Need Help (WINH)
- Kristin Hambelton, Neolane, Inc.
- Jennifer Horton, Eloqua (News - Alert), Inc.
- Diane Mayer, CodeBaby
- Nancy Nardin, Smart Selling Tools
- Maria Pergolino, Marketo, Inc.
- Lori Richardson (News - Alert), Score More Sales
- Jill Rowley, Eloqua, Inc.
- Anneke Seley, Phone Works, LLC
Other winners include Tonya Signa of Signature Marketing Services, Ruth P. Stevens of eMarketing Strategy, Tonnia Strand of Business to Business Marketing, Pelin Wood Thorogood of Schulman+Thorogood Group, Jenny Vance of LeadJen LLC and Mari Anne Vanella of The Vanella Group, Inc.
A privately held organization, SLMA serves around 4,502 members of the worldwide sales lead management community.
SLMA recently announced that Atlanta-based prospect development company, PointClear is sponsoring the second Annual 20 Women to Watch Contest.
Edited by Braden Becker