“Anything the mind can conceive, it can achieve” is the great quote that Napoleon Hill always used. We are going to test it out at M2M Evolution with the Fast Pitch event sponsored by AT&T (News - Alert).
We have the time, the space, and the prize money. What is missing is your idea.
You don’t have to have the code - you just need to relay how your idea fits into the M2M opportunity.
You will have three minutes to present just how your dream is part of the Internet of Things. And it is easy; you just need to communicate the following:
- What problem does it solve?
- Describe one or more use cases for the solution.
- Why is it unique?
The judges will be basing their decision on the functionality of the dream as it relates to the Internet of Things, with an emphasis on the following criteria:
- Originality of the idea
Also, a People’s Choice will be awarded, based on attendee votes.
To participate in Fast Pitch you just need to register, and join us August 13-14 at the RIO in Las Vegas.
- Fast Pitch Lounge: Open during Exhibit Hall hours — Wednesday 2–8 PM, Thursday 10 AM–1 PM
- Pitches to AT&T Fast Pitch judges: Wednesday 2–4 PM
- People’s Choice Pitches: Wednesday 7–8 pm in the M2M Presentation Theater.
- Winners will be announced on Thursday 9 AM, following the AT&T Keynote.
Good Luck, and Keep Dreaming!
Edited by Stefania Viscusi