|[January 02, 2013]
Research and Markets: New Zealand Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tbk2nn/new_zealand)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "New Zealand
Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical
Imaging Information Systems" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the New Zealand Healthcare
IT market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and
average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two
market categories - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information
Systems. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares
data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is
supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market
participants with information on company financials and pipeline
products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary
databases, primary and secondary research and i-house analysis by a
team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Healthcare IT market categories
- Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average
price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two
market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
New Zealand Healthcare IT market.
Key players covered include:
- GE Healthcare
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- Computer Sciences (News - Alert) Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare
- Medtech Global Ltd
- Sysmex Corporation
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Orion Health
- Philips (News - Alert) Healthcare
- Kestral Computing
- Ascribe plc
- Sectra AB
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
New Zealand Healthcare IT competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tbk2nn/new_zealand
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]