Plastics - Rigid & Flexible, Resins & End-Use Applications - An Analytical Report, 2011 - 2016
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2tft9b/plastics_rigid) has announced the addition of the "Plastics - Rigid & Flexible, Resins & End-Use Applications - An Analytical Report, 2011 - 2016" report to their offering.
The plastics market is expected to reach 508.6 million tons by 2016 primarily supported by the segments (rigid/flexible plastics), resins (thermoplastics/thermoset) and end-users food & beverage packaging, building & construction plastics, healthcare and etc. Rigid plastics market is expected to reach 284.8 million tons by 2016, by the support of emerging countries across world.
Globally, Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP) together account for approximately 46% of the market are expected to support the plastics industry going forward.
Along with the market value analytics, volume based data also suggests positive prospects for the industry going forward. On a volume scale, highest growth rate is expected from Europe during the analysis period.
Among the end-users Electronics is the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 9%. Household Products, Automotive, Electricals and Healthcare follows Electronics market with a positive growth rate during the period.
The Plastics - Rigid & Flexible, Resins & End-Use Applications - An Analytical Report, 2011 - 2016' reviews the latest trends in plastics industry with a perceptive to identify the near-future growth prospects. The plastics industry is a fragmented market with multiple market participants, opens up numerous investment opportunities. The major investment focus is packaging business. An in-depth analysis across the geographic regions provides strategic business intelligence for the industry investments. The study offers profitable investment strategies for R&D organizations, plastic manufacturing units, distributors, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and many more in preferred locations.
The report primarily focuses on:
- Latest Market Trends
- Region-wise Demand Factor
- Key Growth Areas
- Market Sizes
- Key Competitors Edge
- Investment Strategies
Estimates are based on online surveys using customized questionnaires by our research team. Besides information from government databases, company websites, press releases and published research reports are also used for estimates. Estimates have incorporated recessionary impact on the industry. The analysis is based on desk research and interviews with industry researchers and law/ethics specialists, as well as on data collected through the survey, and discussions with experts.
- Delivers a microscopic view of regional market volume & values.
- Focuses on the current market trends, estimates and forecasts for the period 2011-2016.
- Includes 686 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed which gives a deep insight into the growth perspectives of the market.
- Covers major industry participants with details of their services, projects and financial status.
Examples of the 177 plastics company profiles in the report include:
- A.G. Petzetakis
- Abu Dhabi Polymers Ltd (Borouge)
- American Packaging Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp.
- BASF Corporation
- BWAY Holding Company
- Bayer AG
- Braskem S.A.
- Cardia Bioplastics
- Chemson Group
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- Daicel Chemical Industries Ltd./Daicel Corporation
- Dow Chemical Company
- DuPont Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Exxon Mobil Chemical Company
- Formosa Plastics Corp - (FPC)
- Liansu Group
- LyondellBasell Industries
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC)
- North American Pipe Corporation
- Nova Chemicals Corporation
- Novamont S.p.A.
- PetroChina Company Limited
- PolyOne Corporation
- Sigma Plastics Group
- Solvay S.A.
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Titan Chemicals Corp. Bhd.
- Total Petrochemicals
- USI Corporation
... and many more.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2tft9b/plastics_rigid
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Healthcare and Medical Devices (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=12&campaign_id=2tft9b)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]