Directory of South & Central American Libraries 2013
Jan 10, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r8txbc/directory_of) has announced the addition of the "Directory of South & Central American Libraries 2013" directory to their offering.
This new edition of the Directory of South & Central American Libraries provide essential details on all libraries throughout South and Central America including universities, public and special libraries and including the libraries of institutes and research centres.
Meticulously researched this new edition provides the most up-to-date information available and, to ensure accuracy and reliability, information is provided by the libraries and institutions concerned.
- Provides extensive details on libraries of universities, public and special libraries and includes the libraries of attached institutes and research centres throughout South and Central America.
- Entries list full contact details, including e- mail and internet addresses, and names of chief librarians and other relevant staff.
- Metriculously researched to provide the most up-to-date information
- Provides information on thousands of libraries.
- Entries list full contact details, including e-mail and internet addresses, and names of chief librarians and other relevant staff.
- Other invaluable information includes: area of specialisation, opening hours, the size and composition of library holdings, online subscriptions and details of the libraries own publications.
- Fully indexed for easy location of university, public and special libraries.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r8txbc/directory_of
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Government and Public Sector (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=17&campaign_id=r8txbc)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]