|[January 11, 2013]
Research and Markets: Dental Lasers Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d2wpkp/dental_lasers)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Dental Lasers
Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to
2018" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Dental Lasers market in
the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and
average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within three
market categories - Diode Lasers, ErYAG Lasers and CO2 Lasers. The
report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the
overall Dental Lasers market in each of the aforementioned countries.
The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of
the key market participants with information on key developments,
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary
databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a
team of industry experts.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and
South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients,
represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipmentand
devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country
and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to
more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older, a population in
continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country
globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are
aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's
population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in
the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to
age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Dental Lasers market categories - Diode Lasers,
ErYAG Lasers and CO2 Lasers.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($)
data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the three market
categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall
Dental Lasers market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Dental Lasers market in BRICS.
Key players covered include:
- Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
- AMD (News - Alert) Lasers, LLC
- BIOLASE Technology, Inc.
- FOTONA proizvodnja optoelektronskih naprav d.d.
- KaVo Dental Corporation
- DEKA M.E.L.A. s.r.l.
- Dabi Atlante S/A Industrias Medico Odontologicas
- Gigaa Optronics Technology Company Ltd.
- HOYA ConBio
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Dental Lasers competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d2wpkp/dental_lasers
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]