|[January 11, 2013]
Research and Markets: Clinical Chemistry Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvxld2/clinical)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Clinical
Chemistry Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South
Africa) to 2018" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Clinical Chemistry
market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume
(units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment
within seven market categories - Clinical Chemistry Rapid Tests & POC,
Urine Analysis, Clinical Chemisty Analyzers, Metabolite Chemistry
Reagents, Enzyme Chemistry Reagents and Electrolyte Chemistry Reagents.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for
the overall Clinical Chemistry market in each of the aforementioned
countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level
profiles of the key market participants with information on key
developments, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary
databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a
team of industry experts.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and
South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients,
represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and
device manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country
and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to
more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older, a population in
continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country
globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are
aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's
population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in
the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to
age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Clinical Chemistry market categories - Clinical
Chemistry Rapid Tests & POC, Urine Analysis, Clinical Chemisty
Analyzers, Metabolite Chemistry Reagents, Enzyme Chemistry Reagents and
Electrolyte Chemistry Reagents
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($)
data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the seven market
categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall
Clinical Chemistry market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Clinical Chemistry market in BRICS.
Key players covered include:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Siemens (News - Alert) Healthcare
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering Co., Ltd.
- Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
- Sysmex Corporation
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd.
- Span Diagnostics Ltd.
- Trivitron Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
- ELITech Group
- Danaher Corporation (News - Alert)
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Clinical Chemistry competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvxld2/clinical
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]