|[January 11, 2013]
Research and Markets: Histology And Cytology Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6brlp/histology_and)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Histology And
Cytology Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South
Africa) to 2018" to their offering.
The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($)
data for each segment and sub-segment within the following market
categories: Tissue Typing Reagents, Flow Cytometers and Monoclonal
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for
the overall Histology And Cytology market in each of the aforementioned
countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level
profiles of the key market participants with information on key
developments, wherever available.
-Market size data for Histology And Cytology market categories
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($)
data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the seven market
categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall
Histology And Cytology market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Histology And Cytology market in BRICS.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Histology And Cytology competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Danaher Corporation (News - Alert)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Life Technologies Corporation
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Trivitron Healthcare Pvt
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6brlp/histology_and
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]