|[January 17, 2013]
Research and Markets: Anxiety Disorders - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l53r37/anxiety_disorders)
has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report
"Anxiety Disorders - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for
Anxiety Disorders, complete with latest updates, and special features on
late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players
involved in the therapeutic development for Anxiety Disorders.
Anxiety Disorders - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and
information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University
websites, SEC (News - Alert) filings, investor presentations and featured press
releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party
sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Anxiety Dsorders.
- A review of the Anxiety Disorders products under development by
companies and universities/research institutes based on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Anxiety Disorders pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Companies Involved in Anxiety Disorders Therapeutics Development
- Johnson & Johnson
- Avineuro Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Addex Pharmaceuticals
- Neuralstem, Inc.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- NovaDel Pharma, Inc.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Abiogen Pharma S.p.A.
- Global Health Ventures Inc.
- Psylin Neurosciences, Inc.
- Azevan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CeNeRx BioPharma, Inc.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Omeros Corporation
- Targacept, Inc.
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Adamed Sp. z o.o.
- NeuroTherapeutics Pharma Inc.
- Cannasat Therapeutics, Inc.
- Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
- Heptares Therapeutics Ltd.
- Pherin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Beech Tree Labs, Inc.
- Naurex, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l53r37/anxiety_disorders
Source (News - Alert): Global Markets Direct
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]