Zia Announces Record Growth in 2012 with Continued Expansion in 2013
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Boulder, Colorado (PRWEB) January 17, 2013
Zia Consulting, Inc., the leading provider of business solutions for the Content Connected Enterprise, today released its inaugural Zia momentum release. This release highlights company growth and achievements for 2012, as well as showcases the firm’s most notable activities and developments from a record year.
With year-over-year growth of more than 100%, doubling the number of employees, and a new global headquarters building, Zia was honored as one of the top 50 Colorado Companies to watch in 2012. In the past year, Zia has launched its industry solutions including Zia Public Sector Solutions and Zia Solutions for Financial Services. In addition, the company continues to expand its Paper to Mobile solution and products with additions such as ZSign for Alfresco, Insight for Ephesoft, and MTNow for Alfresco. Named both Alfresco Partner of the Year and Ephesoft Partner of Year, Zia also became a Liferay Gold Service Provider, and announced partnerships with WeWebU and MuleSoft.
Zia’s client base continued to thrive in 2012, including an extended engagement with The City & County of Denver, where the collaborative work on both sides led to two awards presented to the City & County by the Public Technology Institute.
“Zia Consulting is a true partner! They have helped us consolidate technologies, automate key business processes, and use technology to better engage with our citizens. They have been able to deliver quick, cost effective results that provide real value to the City of Denver. We have been able to leverage Zia’s expertise in automating document-centric business processes while allowing us to easily roll out new applications and maintain them. This has been a winning combination for the city,” said Chuck Fredrick, CIO, City of Denver.
Zia continued its leadership in Enterprise Mobile CMS with the launch of MobileWorkdesk, a joint development initiative with WeWebU. In addition, the company launched a series of Architecture Modernization solutions including Zia Managed Cloud and MTNow for Alfresco, an enterprise-class multi-tenancy offering. The rapid growth of the company gained velocity in Q3 with the launch of ContentPeople.com, an online community dedicated to cultivating and sharing Paper to Mobile thought leadership and information for Content Connected Enterprises.
Zia’s 2012 innovations included:
• Hosting the inaugural Paper to Mobile Summit where over 100 attendees traveled to Boulder to learn about Zia’s vision for a Content Connected World and take in presentations by Alfresco’s President and CEO John Powell, Ephesoft CTO Ike Kavas, and other technology leaders.
• Publishing of Intelligent Document Capture with Ephesoft, a book co-authored by Zia’s Pat Meyers, Michael Muller, Clifford Laurin, and Ephesoft’s Ike Kavas.
• Launching of Insight for Ephesoft, an application monitoring software add-on for Ephesoft that provides detailed reporting and metrics on the performance of Ephesoft Intelligent Document Capture system.
• Updating of Fresh project with MS Project integration--an Alfresco Enterprise 3.3 and up share customization, which enables organizations to quickly and cost-effectively setup project management solutions.
• Introducing Zia’s Enterprise Now Packages providing companies with a fixed budget service for implementation of Alfresco Enterprise.
• Investing in industry-specific solution practices with inaugural presence at events like eCourts, and MBA 2012.
“As I reflect on the accomplishments of 2012, one theme continues to emerge: Zia is all about community development and driving innovation through thought leadership. The more we share our vision, the faster we grow, and the more our team recognizes new opportunities to pursue their individual passions. When we collaborate and pursue our passions together, innovations emerge,” said Mike Mahon, President and CEO Zia Consulting.
Carrying this momentum into 2013, Zia will continue to invest in people, partnerships and solutions. The company will once again sponsor many key industry events including AIIM’s national conference, Content.gov, MBA, and more, in addition to launching a multi-city Lunch & Learn roadshow series jointly presented with Alfresco and targeted at specific industry solutions. For more information on Zia product launches, service offerings, events, and news in 2013, the Zia Blog features weekly updates and insight for the Content Connected Enterprise: http://www.ziaconsulting.com/blog.
About Zia Consulting, Inc.
Zia Consulting is the leading provider of business solutions for the Content Connected Enterprise. Working extensively in the public and private sector, Zia’s solutions from Paper to Mobile are targeted to meet specific content needs from case management, to document capture, to content migration, and more. Zia-developed products address unique content management system use cases from project management including MS Project integration, to digital signatures for contracts management, to multi-tenancy for service providers. Zia is a proud partner of Alfresco, Liferay, Ephesoft, Mulesoft, and WeWebU. Visit http://www.ziaconsulting.com for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10332537.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]