|[January 18, 2013]
Research and Markets: PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis Event-Driven Update
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5g46lw/pharmapoint)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "PharmaPoint:
Rheumatoid Arthritis - France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis
Event-Driven Update" to their offering.
The RA market is currently very dynamic, with the November 6, 2012 FDA
approval of Pfizer's Xeljanz (tofacitinib) and novel oral therapies
awaiting approval such as: Eli Lilly's anti-BAFF, tabalumab and JAK1,2
inhibitor, baricitinib, and Rigel/AZ's SYK inhibitor, fostamatinib.
These compounds will challenge the current biologics in the attempt to
dislodge the stronghold of the TNF inhibitors, if their safety and
efficacy profiles are proven once they enter the market.
French physicians included in this report may follow guidelines such as
ACR, but also follow their own clinical experience to treat RA patients.
In France, about 29% of referrals of patients presenting in any stage
come from PCPs; however, other specialists including orthopedic surgeons
are high referrers as well. Also, most people seeking treatment are 55
years and olde. Within this age group, females outnumber the males by a
small margin compared with the younger age groups.
- Overview of RA, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis,
pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the France including product
description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in France from 2011 to 2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and
restraints affecting the France rheumatoid arthritis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for rheumatoid arthritis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of rheumatoid arthritis drug performance in France
- Obtain sales forecast from 2011-2022 in France
Product Profiles - Major Brands
- Enbrel (etanercept)
- Humira (adalimumab)
- Remicade (infliximab)
- Simponi (golimumab)
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol)
- Orencia (abatacept)
- Actemra/RoActemra (tocilizumab)
- Rituxan/MabThera (rituximab)
- Methotrexate Sodium (numerous generic names)
Promising Drugs in Clinical Development
- Tofacitinib (CP-690550)
- Tabalumab (LY2127399)
- Fostamatinib (previously R788)
- Secukinumab (AIN457)
- Masitinib (AB101)
- Baricitinib (formerly LY3009104/INCB28050)
- Sarilumab (REGN88/SAR153191)
- Sirukumab (CNTO 136)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5g46lw/pharmapoint
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]