|[January 21, 2013]
Research and Markets: Tabalumab (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Forecast and Market Analysis
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlc88t/tabalumab)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Tabalumab
(Rheumatoid Arthritis) Forecast and Market Analysis" to their offering.
The RA market is currently very dynamic, with the November 6, 2012 FDA
approval of Pfizer's Xeljanz (tofacitinib) and novel oral therapies
awaiting approval such as: Eli Lilly's anti-BAFF, tabalumab and JAK1,2
inhibitor, baricitinib, and Rigel/AZ's SYK inhibitor, fostamatinib.
These compounds will challenge the current biologics in the attempt to
dislodge the stronghold of the TNF inhibitors, if their safety and
efficacy profiles are proven once they enter the market.
Eli Lilly and Company's tabalumab is poised to become the first
anti-BAFF mAb for the treatment of RA. Tabalumab binds an inhibits the
activity of soluble and cell surface-bound BAFF which then decreases the
activity, proliferation, and survival of B cells. It reduces levels of B
cells responsible for autoantibody production in RA without obliterating
the body's ability to generate immunoglobulins. Tabalumab is currently
in Phase III in the US and EU and in Phase I in Japan.
- Overview of RA, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis,
pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the
- Detailed information on Tabalumab including product description,
safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Tabalumab for the top eight countries from 2011 to
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, the UK, Italy,
Spain, Japan and Australia.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of Tabalumab performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Tabalumab from 2011 to 2022 in (the US,
France, Germany, the UK, Italy, Spain, Japan and Australia)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlc88t/tabalumab
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]