2013 U.S. Electrical Contractors Industry-Capital & Expenses Report
Jan 24, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jp2838/2013_u_s) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Electrical Contractors Industry-Capital & Expenses Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Electrical Contractors Industry-Capital & Expenses Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the cost of materials, capital expenditures, inventories, rentals, and other expenses nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and up to 900 metro areas. Expenses categories include materials used, payroll, human resources benefits, health insurance, retirement/pension plans, advertising, taxes, depreciation, electricity, fuels, equipment, repair/maintenance, and software. Capital expenditures include building, machinery, vehicles, and computer equipment. The report also includes industry definition, a breakdown by establishments size and industry size estimates (establishments, sales and employment).
Barnes Reports' Capital & Expenses reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 23821: Electrical Contractors. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following:
(1) performing electrical work at the site (e.g., installing wiring);
(2) servicing electrical equipment at the site;
and (3) the combined activity of selling and installing electrical equipment.
The electrical work performed includes new work, additions, alterations, and maintenance and repairs.
- Plumbing Contractors
- Carpentry Contractors
- Housing Construction
- Home Improvement Retail
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 23821 - Electrical Contractors is 100% comparable to
SIC 1731 - Electrical Work Special Trade Contractors
- Electrical work
- Electric power systems contractors
- Cogeneration specialization
- Computer power conditioning
- Standby or emergency power specialization
- Switchgear and related devices installation
- Electronic controls installation
- Computerized controls installation
- Energy management controls
- Environmental system control installation
- Communications specialization
- Cable television installation
- Fiber optic cable installation
- Sound equipment specialization
- Telephone and telephone equipment installation
- Voice, data, and video wiring contractor
- Safety and security specialization
- Access control systems specialization
- Closed circuit television installation
- Fire detection and burglar alarm systems specialization
- Banking machine installation and service
- Computer installation
- General electrical contractor
- Lighting contractor
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jp2838/2013_u_s
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Electrical Engineering (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=294&campaign_id=jp2838)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]