|[January 25, 2013]
Research and Markets: Proteinuria - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfvrr3/proteinuria)
has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report
"Proteinuria - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Proteinuria - Pipeline Review, H2 2012',
provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This
report provides information on the therapeutic development for
Proteinuria, complete with latest updates, and special features on
late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players
involved in the therapeutic development for Proteinuria.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Proteinuria.
- A review of the Proteinuria products under development b companies
and universities/research institutes based on information derived from
company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Proteinuria pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- News and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Proteinuria.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio
and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of
the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Proteinuria pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to
enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfvrr3/proteinuria
Source (News - Alert): Global Markets Direct
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]