|[January 28, 2013]
Research and Markets: The Top 25 Developers Of Cerebral Aneurysm Treatment Devices Worldwide
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55vw2x/the_top_25)
has announced the addition of the "The
Top 25 Developers Of Cerebral Aneurysm Treatment Devices Worldwide"
report to their offering.
Cerebral Aneurysm Device Market Expected to Reach A Value of U.S.$
1.0 Billion In 2014
- It is estimated that up to one in 15 people will develop a cerebral
(brain or intracranial) aneurysm during their lifetime.
- Fifteen million individuals in the developed world are living with a
silent, undiagnosed cerebral aneurysm.
- Every year 100,000 of those aneurysms rupture resulting in the death
of 50,000 people.
- In the United States alone, there is a cerebral aneurysm rupturing
every 18 minutes.
- 50,000 unruptured aneurysms are diagnosed each year worldwide from
systematic headaches or from incidental imaging/screening.
- By 2015, in excess of 200,000 cases of ruptured and unruptured
cerebral aneurysms will be treatedworldwide each year.
- Re-hemorrhage occurs in about 20 percent of cases within the first 14
days after the initial rupture.
This report profiles the Top 25 developers of cerebral aneurysm
treatment devices worldwide. These are the companies with the
experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop,
manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in
Profile information for each company in The Top 25 Developers Of
Cerebral Aneurysm Treatment Devices Worldwide typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers,
Email and Website Addresses, Social Media
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products,
Technology, Foreign Trade, Location Status, Year Established, Number of
Employees, Investors, Turnover.
Report Target (News - Alert) Market
1) Neurovascular Device Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance
This report is very useful to suppliers of e.g. materials like cobalt,
nitinol, platinum, titanium etc. to identify top potential customers.
The Top 25 Developers Of Cerebral Aneurysm Treatment Devices Worldwide
is ideal for distributors of neurovascular devices to identify the
leading manufacturers with the best products.
The report is perfect for brain aneurysm foundations,
neurointerventional surgery and neuroradiology societies, stroke
Reasons To Buy
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the
markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55vw2x/the_top_25
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]