Annual Conference 2013 Agenda Unveiled
(Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) NEW YORK, Feb. 5 -- The American Business Media issued the following news release:
ABM is proud to announce the complete agenda for its Annual Conference, this April 28 - May 1 in Amelia Island, FL, where media and marketing leaders will convene to explore "The Future of B-to-B: Cross-Platform Growth Strategies."
Experts from leading organizations like Bizo, Business.com, Crain Communications, Farm Journal Media, MIT Technology Review, Penton Media, Scout Analytics, Skift, Spiceworks, Summit Business Media, UBM and Wellesley Information Services will deliver actionable takeaways on:
* The B-to-B Company of the Future: Are We Developing from Editorial Enterprises into Something New
* How Customer Modeling Works (and Why It Should Be the Core of Every B-to-B Strategy)
* A Disruptor's Game Plan for B-to-B
* Cross-Platform Pricing: The Strategic Future of B-to-B Media
* The New Product Paradigm: Matching Platforms to Purpose
* Solving Three Critical Challenges of Marketing Services
* Touch Screen Economics: From Experimentation to Profits
* The Future of Events: Surroundance
* Monetizing Community
* The Technology Decisions That Will Drive Your Future (and Why You Need a CTO)
And during the opening keynote, Ian MacDougall, who specializes in helping companies figure out where they are in their life cycle (and get back to prime), will explain why organizations lose their capability to be entrepreneurial and what to do about it.
Additionally, back by popular demand is a pre-con track dedicated specifically to independent and small operators. Sessions include: "Competing in the Private Equity Age as an Independent," "Taking Ownership of Your Database" and "How Technology and Third-Party Partnerships Drive Scale."
Click here to view the full program. Register now to take advantage of discounted early bird rates! http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp e=0012vVmU6E7u0ngwvfEbGojs_UyFmtqb9Kz2tqfvYPcYAISUlr-F4_XA0RfHpdabM2eJs80fPyugh14X4kYYtcizGxpMACfKtOrhNnESsftQ5RKUzFk1b4tRDqPk-bIHGTRk4hViKHieQQ8v5RQjv3lmtGi82L2L-XD
TNS CT21CT-130208-4197440 61ChengTacorda
(c) 2013 Targeted News Service
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]