Telerik Announces Lineup for Q1 2013 Webinar Week
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) WALTHAM, MA (PRWEB) February 21, 2013
Telerik, an end-to-end provider of software development, lifecycle and content management tools and solutions, today announced the lineup for its Q1 2013 Webinar Week series. Running March 4-8, Telerik will host nine educational sessions with topics touching on much of the company’s product portfolio. To view additional details and to register for this insightful series, please go to http://www.telerik.com/whats-new.
Discussion points for individual sessions will include new product features and updates, best practices and informative how-to’s on tools and solutions comprising of Telerik’s award-winning RadControls toolsets (including Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 controls), Telerik Reporting, OpenAccess ORM, the Just* developer productivity suite, Kendo UI and more. Specific product details on the newly announced Q1 developer tools release can be found on http://www.telerik.com/whats-new.
The can’t miss lineup for Webinar Week includes:
• Monday, March 4
• “Enhance Your WinForms LOB Applications with PDF Viewer, PivotGrid, and Reporting,” 11:00 a.m. EST
• “Impress Your End-Users with New Visualizations in Telerik Reporting. Manage Large Data Models with OpenAccess,” 11:30 a.m. EST
• Tuesday, March 5
• “Get the Most Out of AJAX Web Development with PivotGrid, Grid Model Binding Support, and Integration with SharePoint 2013,” 11:00 a.m. EST
• Wednesday, March 6
• “Dramatically Improve Your Next XAML Enterprise Application with PivotGrid, Spreadsheet, and Telerik Reporting,” 11:00 a.m. EST
• “Integration That’s Not Just Lip Service: Tying Test Studio Together With TeamPulse and Telerik Controls,” 12:00 p.m. EST
• Thursday, March 7
• “Amp Up Your Visual Studio Productivity with the New Features in JustCode, JustMock, JustTrace, and JustDecompile,” 11:00 a.m. EST
• Friday, March 8
• “Bring Power, Convenience, and Meaningful Display of Data to Windows 8 UI using the All-New Grid, AutoCompleteBox, and New Chart,” 11:00 a.m. EST
• “Develop Engaging Consumer and Enterprise Apps with the Most Recent Additions to Windows Phone 8 Controls,” 12:00 p.m. EST
*A list of Asia Pacific times can be found here - http://www.telerik.com/developer-productivity-tools/whats-new-apac.aspx.
To register for Telerik’s Q1 2013 Webinar Week and for information, please go to http://www.telerik.com/whats-new. Seats are limited to 1,000 per webinar.
Telerik is a market-leading provider of end-to-end solutions for application development, automated testing, agile project management, reporting, and content management across all major Microsoft development platforms. Telerik’s award-winning software development products enable enterprises and organizations of every size to generate tangible productivity gains, reduce time-to-market, and stay on time and under budget. With tens of thousands of users in more than 90 countries around the world, Telerik’s customers include numerous Fortune 2000 companies, academic institutions, governments, and non-profit organizations. For additional information about Telerik, please visit http://www.telerik.com or follow @telerik on Twitter.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Lineup_Q12013/Webinar_Week/prweb10453742.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]