|[February 22, 2013]
Research and Markets: Spain Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Vision Care, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Cataract Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices and Others
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hcvvz/spain_ophthalmic)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Spain Ophthalmic
Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Vision Care, Intraocular Lens (IOL),
Cataract Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive
Surgery Devices, Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices and Others" to their
This new report provides key market data on the Spain Ophthalmic Devices
market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and
average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven
- Cataract Surgery Devices
- Glaucoma Surgery Devices
- Intraocular Lens (IOL)
- Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment
- Refractive Surgery Devices
- Vision Care
- Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for
each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented
with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with
information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary
databases, primary and secondary research nd in-house analysis by a
team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices seven market
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average
price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven
market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Spain Ophthalmic Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Essilor International, Alcon, Inc., Carl
Zeiss AG, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., CIBA Vision Corporation,
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Spain Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Essilor International
- Alcon, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
- CIBA Vision Corporation
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- CooperVision, Inc.
- Hoya Corporation
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
- Topcon Corporation
- Shamir Optical Industry Ltd.
- Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co KG
- Haag-Streit AG
- Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center International BV
- Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd.
- Nidek Co., Ltd.
- GEUDER AG
- SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Heidelberg Engineering GmbH
- Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
- Medennium Inc.
- Tomey Corporation
- Quantel Medical SA
- STAAR Surgical Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hcvvz/spain_ophthalmic
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]