|[February 22, 2013]
Research and Markets: Argentina Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags and Others
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8xt23h/argentina_wound)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Argentina Wound
Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound Management,
Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags and
Others" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Argentina Wound Care
Management market. The report provides value (USD million), volume
(units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment
within eight market categories:
- Advanced Wound Management
- Pressure Relief Devices
- Traditional Wound Management
- Ostomy Drainage Bags
- Wound Closure Devices
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
- Compression Therapy
- Automated Suturing Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for
each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented
with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with
information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever
- Market size and company share data for Wound Care Management eight
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average
price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within eight
market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the eight
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Argentina Wound Care Management market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Argentina Wound Care Management competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Coloplast A/S
- ConvaTec Inc.
- Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Covidien plc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Baxter International Inc.
- Ethicon, Inc.
- Hollister Incorporated
- Medela AG
- 3M (News - Alert) Health Care Ltd.
- SIGVARIS, Inc.
- Systagenix Wound Management Limited
- Casex Industria de Plasticos e Produtos Medicos Hospitalares Ltda
- BSN medical GmbH
- medi GmbH & Co. KG
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Stryker Corporation
- Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8xt23h/argentina_wound
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]