Protect Your Bubble Shares Tips on How Consumers Can Avoid Gadget Theft
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) February 24, 2013
Gadget theft is on the rise, and with all the pricey phone consumers carry on them it’s important to stay safe and avoid theft. Gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares tips on how consumers can protect themselves from becoming victims of smartphone theft.
1. Hold onto a device at all times – Most people wouldn’t leave $500+ on the table at a coffee shop while they work on their laptop, right The same concept should apply to one’s phone.
2. Keep it out of sight – Consumers should never keep their phone in plain view while out in public. Storing it in one’s back pocket will likely attract attention and the phone can easily be swiped. The less people that see the phone while out in public, the better the odds are of not ending up as a victim.
3. Be smart and aware of those around – It’s important to stay alert and know who’s around. Awareness is a great way to prevent a criminal from catching a consumer off guard.
4. Don’t procrastinate on insurance - ProtectYourBubble.com offers 24-hour replacement for stolen, lost or damaged smartphones and tablets.
ProtectYourBubble.com offers smartphone insurance and coverage includes loss, theft, accidents and damage and provides replacement devices in 24 hours. For more information, visit ProtectYourBubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
• Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
• Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
• Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year. Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10455769.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]