SMX West Kicks Off Next Monday in Silicon Valley: Sunday Last Chance to Register at Pre-conference Rates, Free Expo+ Passes
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Redding, CT (PRWEB) March 04, 2013
Search Marketing Expo – SMX West kicks off next Monday, March 11 in San Jose, CA. Here’s what is in store:
• Over 50 conference sessions on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), mobile search, social media marketing and more.
• Keynotes and special sessions from Facebook and Google. Attendees will learn more about Facebook Exchange and Graph Search, find out how Google makes search policy decisions, and hear straight from the Google team responsible for Enhanced AdWords.
• 120+ internet marketing experts sharing their best tactics. Speakers include leading brand marketers, agency experts and representatives from the search engines.
• More than 30 best-of-breed search and internet marketing solution providers in the Expo Hall.
• Twenty-five exhibitors will present case studies and best practices in the SMX Theater.
• Four educational Plus Sessions presented by Bing, Covario, Page One Power and Quantcast.
Keynotes, special sessions, Expo Hall, SMX Theater and Plus Sessions open to all pass holders, including free Expo+ registrants.
SMX West takes place in at the San Jose Convention Center March 11-13. The SMX Expo Hall is open noon to 7pm on Monday, March 11 and 10am to 3:45pm on Tuesday March 12. Exhibitors and sponsors include Premier Sponsors Covario, Doubleclick Search, Google and Marin Software, and Gold Sponsors Bruce Clay Inc. and Quantcast.
SMX West is programmed by search authorities Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, the editorial team behind Search Engine Land, the leading news blog for internet and search engine marketers.
SMX West will also offer six in-depth post-conference workshops on Thursday, March 14, conducted by leading experts in their respective fields. Topics include search engine optimization (SEO), international search, Google AdWords, content marketing, social media community management and SEO for in-house marketers. Please see the site for details.
Pre-conference Pricing Available Until March 10
Ticket prices for SMX West are available at pre-conference rates through Sunday, March 10. Several pass options are available, from 3-day All Access passes to free Expo+ passes.
Register online for SMX or by calling (877) 242-5242 between 9am and 5pm ET Monday thru Friday.
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX and Third Door Media
Third Door Media’s mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful.
The company produces the global Search Marketing Expo conference series. SMX conferences include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced, SMX London, SMX Israel, SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Paris, SMX Stockholm, SMX Milan and SMX Social Media Marketing (Las Vegas, NV).
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, which provide news, analysis and tutorials to help internet marketers do their jobs more effectively. The company also provides a full range of innovative marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Digital Marketing Depot brand.
Third Door Media was recognized in both 2011 and 2012 by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 private companies in America.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/3/prweb10489781.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]