|[March 07, 2013]
Research and Markets: Republic of Korea Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags and Others
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w9sftz/republic_of_korea)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Republic of Korea
Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound
Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy
Drainage Bags and Others" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Republic of Korea Wound
Care Management market. The report provides value (USD million), volume
(units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment
within eight market categories:
- Pressure Relief Devices
- Advanced Wound Management
- Traditional Wound Management
- Wound Closure Devices
- Ostomy Drainage Bags
- Compression Therapy
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
- Automated Suturing Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for
each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented
with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with
information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary
databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a
team of industry experts.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and averae
price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within eight
market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the eight
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Republic of Korea Wound Care Management market.
- Key players covered include Biopol Co., Ltd., ConvaTec Inc., Smith &
Nephew Plc, Paramount Bed Co., Ltd., Coloplast A/S, Covidien plc and
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Republic of Korea Wound Care Management competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Wound Care Management In Republic of Korea
4 Advanced Wound Management In Republic of Korea
5 Automated Suturing Devices In Republic of Korea
6 Compression Therapy In Republic of Korea
7 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) In Republic of Korea
8 Ostomy Drainage Bags In Republic of Korea
9 Pressure Relief Devices In Republic of Korea
10 Traditional Wound Management In Republic of Korea
11 Wound Closure Devices In Republic of Korea
12 Overview of Key Companies in Republic of Korea Wound Care Management
13 Wound Care Management Market Pipeline Products
- Biopol Co., Ltd
- ConvaTec Inc.
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Paramount Bed Co., Ltd.
- Coloplast A/S
- Covidien plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- 3M (News - Alert) Health Care Ltd.
- Daewoong Co., Ltd.
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- BSN medical GmbH
- Systagenix Wound Management Limited
- Hollister Incorporated
- Laboratoires Urgo S.A.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Ethicon, Inc.
- SIGVARIS, Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w9sftz/republic_of_korea
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]