Arizona Corporation Commission Issues Utilities Division Agenda for March 12 Meeting
(Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) PHOENIX, March 9 -- Arizona Corporation Commission issued the following meeting agenda:
N O T I C E
OPEN MEETING OF THE ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION
DATE: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Hearing Room One
Arizona Corporation Commission
1200 West Washington Street, 1st Floor
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
This shall serve as notice of an open meeting of the Arizona Corporation Commission at the above location for consideration, discussion, and possible vote of the items on the following agenda and other matters related thereto. Please be advised that the Commissioners may use this open meeting to ask questions about the matters on the agenda; therefore, the parties to the matters to be discussed or their legal representatives are requested, though not required, to attend. The Commissioners may move to executive session, which will not be open to the public, for the purpose of legal advice pursuant to A.R.S. sections 38-431.03.A.2, 3 and/or 4 on the matters noticed herein. The Commissioners may also move to executive session, which will not be open to the public, for other purposes specified in A.R.S. sections 38-431.03, including discussions, consultations or considerations of Commission personnel and salary matters, on matters noticed herein.
The Arizona Corporation Commission does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to its public meetings. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, as well as request this document in an alternative format, by contacting Shaylin A. Bernal, phone number (602) 542-3931, E-mail email@example.com. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodations.
Open Meeting Date: March 12, 2013
Open Meeting to Commence With the Pledge of Allegiance
Note: The Chairman's Proposed Consent Agenda will be taken up at the beginning of the meeting. Any Commissioner may remove any item from this agenda before Commission action on this agenda. Any items so removed from this agenda will be transferred to the Regular Agenda, which will be taken up after the Commission has concluded action on the Chairman's Proposed Consent Agenda.
Note: The Commission will provide an opportunity for public comment on any item on this agenda, either in person at the Open Meeting or telephonically at the following bridge number: 1 (800) 689-9374, passcode 415962.
Chairman's Proposed Consent Agenda
1. Parker Skylar & Associates LLC, et al. (S-20859A-12-0413) - Order to Cease and Desist,
Restitution and Administrative Penalties Re: Parker Skylar & Associates, LLC
2. 1 800 Collect, Inc. (T-20832A-12-0014) - application for approval of a Certificate of Convenience
and Necessity to provide Competitive Resold Long Distance Telecommunications Services.
3. WiMacTel, Inc. (T-20766A-10-0433) - Application for approval of a Certificate of Convenience and Necessity to provide Resold Long Distance and Alternative Operator Services Telecommunications Services.
4. Tw Telecom of Arizona LLC (T-03943A-13-0013) - Application for Approval of a Waiver of Commission Rule A.A.C. R14-2-1115.C.3 (Contract Filing Rule).
5. CGG Communications LLC (T-04290A-13-0006) - Application for an order authorizing the encumbrance of its assets.
6. Qwest Corporation dba CenturyLink QC (T-01051B-12-0468) - Application for approval to set or increase the maximum tariffed rates for certain competitive telecommunications services, pursuant to A.A.C. R14-2-1110.
7. Arizona Water Company (W-01445A-12-0424) - Application for approval to extend its certificate of convenience and necessity for its Pinal Valley Water System.
8. Arizona Water Company (W-01445A-07-0291) - Application of Arizona Water Company for approval to extend its existing Certificate of Convenience and Necessity.
9. Eden Water Company, Inc. (W-02068A-11-0471) - Application for a Rate Case.
10. W.M. & Margaret Wooten dba Desert Valencia Water System, Desert Valencia Water Company, Inc. (W-20801A-11-0172 et al) - Application for approval of a transfer of assets to Desert Valencia Water Company, Inc.
11. Morenci Water and Electric Company (W-01049A-11-0300 & 0311) - Order Correcting Error in Decision No. 73737 NUNC PRO TUNC.
12. Trico Electric Cooperative, Inc. (E-01461A-12-0295) - Order Correcting Decision No. 73634
NUNC PRO TUNC.AGENDA
Open Meeting Date: March 12, 2013
13. Tucson Electric Power Company (E-01933A-13-0020) - Application for approval of a revised pricing plan rider-3 for net metered customers.
14. UNS Electric, Inc., Arizona Public Service Company, & Tucson Electric Power Company et al (E-01345A-10-0394, & 12-0290; E-01933A-12-0296 & E-04204A-12-0297 et al) - Order Correction Decision No.'s 73638, 73636, & 73637 NUNC PRO TUNC.
15. Southwest Gas Corporation (G-01551A-13-0018) - Application for approval to revise the rate collected through its Demand-Side Management Adjustor Mechanism and to discontinue its Residential Energy-Efficient Consumer Products Financing Program.
16. Navopache Electric Cooperative, Inc. (E-01787A-12-0447) - Application for approval of renewable energy standard plan and tariffs.
17. David Shorey and Mary Jane Shorey, husband and wife (S-20790A-11-0104) - Notice of Opportunity for Hearing Regarding Proposed Order to Cease and Desist, for Restitution , and for Administrative Penalties.
18. Radical Bunny, L.L.C., Horizon Partners, L.L.C., Tom Hirsch (aka Tomas N. Hirsch), Diane Rose Hirsch, Berta Friedman Walder (aka Bunny Walder), Harold Evan Walder, Harish Pannalal Shah and Madhavi H. Shah (S-20660A-09-0107) - Notice and Opportunity to be heard.
19. Payson Water Company, Inc. (W-03514A-10-0116 & 10-0117) - Order Denying Extension of Time Deadline Contained in Decision Nos. 71902 and 72679.
TNS hc1-130309-4238469 StaffFurigay
(c) 2013 Targeted News Service
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]