|[March 11, 2013]
Research and Markets: PharmaPoint: HIV - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tz2swd/pharmapoint_hiv)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "PharmaPoint: HIV
- Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" to their offering.
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), the causative agent of AIDS, has
claimed millions of lives since its emergence. However, the advent of
antiretroviral therapy (ART) has transformed the face of HIV/AIDS from a
deadly disease to a manageable chronic condition for most infected
individuals. Antiretroviral treatment not only reduces the viral load
and reconstitutes immune function, but also decreases infection
incidence rates by limiting viral transmission. The treatment algorithm
in HIV has characteristically involved multiple drug regimens designed
to tackle the virus on different levels. In the recent past, simplified
dosing regimens through the emergence of single tablet regimens (STRs)
or fixed dose combination (FDC) therapies have become increasingly
popular amongst physiciansand patients alike by increasing clinical
efficacy thresholds and enabling patient compliance.
This highly competitive market comprises over 18 different drugs, many
of which already exist as generics. Atripla was the first single-tablet
regimen (STR) to enter Spain in 2007, ushering in an era of STR
development and commercialization. ViiV Healthcare and Gilead Sciences
are the main companies pursuing STRs in order to position themselves as
the market leaders in Spain.
- Overview of Spain including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms,
diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on
the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Spain including product
description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Spain from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and
restraints affecting Spain HIV market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for HIV
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Spain
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
8 Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tz2swd/pharmapoint_hiv
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]