|[March 11, 2013]
Research and Markets: MediPoint: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement - Analysis and Market Forecast - US Market
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rphrfz/medipoint)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "MediPoint:
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement - Analysis and Market Forecast -
US Market" to their offering.
This report is a vital source of up-to-date information with in-depth
analysis on the rapidly growing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
(TAVR) Device Market in the US. Provided within is a comprehensive
breakdown of opportunities and inhibitors within the US TAVR market,
highlighting testimonials from top physicians from around the world
utilizing this technique already. The report identifies and analyzes the
key trends shaping and driving the US Transcatheter Aortic Valve
Replacement market. Future US sales expectations are discussed through
careful analysis of the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement procedure
adoption patterns. The report provides insight into the competitive TAVR
landscape in the US, including new companies entering the market and
pipeline products in development. It quantifies the potential of
percutaneous valve replacement with inoperable and high-risk surgical
candidates currently receiving no treatment as well as examines the
impact of this disruptive technology in the US. Included is
investigation of the highest growth sectors for TAVR, with a focus on
the US. This report is built using data and information sourced from
proprietary databases, primary and secondary and in-house analysis by
Our team of industry experts.
- An overview of Aortic Valve Disease, which includes epidemiology,
etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized US transcatheter aortic valve market revenue, future
forecastsand procedure patterns data (for treating aortic stenosis and
aortic regurgitation) from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, otherwise known as Transcatheter
Aortic Valve Implantation, or TAVI.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and
challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety,
clinical study details, regulatory approvals, product positioning and
device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study
details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports,
and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview
and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the US device sector through market impact
analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as interventional
cardiologists and surgeons already using these novel devices.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US Transcatheter Aortic
Valve Replacement Market
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed hundreds
of replacements already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in
the US Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product
pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and
gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against
currently marketed products
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the
strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify
promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage
against those currently in the market
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market
categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What's the next big thing in the global Transcatheter Aortic Valve
Replacement market landscape Identify, understand and capitalize
- AorTech International plc
- Boston Scientific
- Bracco SpA
- Braile Biomedica
- Colibri Heart Valve, LLC
- Direct Flow Medical
- Edwards Lifesciences, Inc.
- Hansen Medical
- JenaValve Technology
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Perouse Medical
- St. Jude Medical
- Transcatheter Technologies GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rphrfz/medipoint
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]