Unanet Announces Latest Release of Project-Based Software for Services Organizations
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dulles, VA (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
Unanet, a developer of services automation software that helps project-based organizations manage people and projects for improved efficiency and effectiveness, has released Version 9.6 of its market leading project portfolio management and tracking system. The Unanet solution, available On Demand or On Premise, has been adopted by more than 950 organizations, including government contractors, consulting/services organizations, internal IT (Information Technology), and high-technology product companies.
The release includes:
(1) Resource Planning enhancements (expanding Unanet's Budgeting & Planning capability):
• See utilization of staff as you plan periodically in s spreadsheet-like grid, identifying who is under and overloaded.
• Swap plans between users in the grid.
• Planning-only users. Plan and forecast based on type of work, using a lower cost license.
(2) Invoicing improvements:
• Group multiple projects on a single invoice.
• Many new options to create standard invoice formats, displaying additional data elements.
• Multiple invoice formats per project, to support summary and back up invoices.
• Integrated contact management for invoice points of contact.
(3) Customer Status Reporting
– see a summary of projects and recent activity for a customer.
(4) Reporting Enhancements:
• Earned value cost and schedule performance using burdened costs.
• Report on revenue by product line (project type).
• New options for reporting on components of revenue (labor, ODCs, FP, One-time charges, Cost Plus, etc.) in a project.
(5) Integration enhancements including:
• Importing fixed price schedule data, to enable FP revenue reporting in Unanet without reentering data.
• Exporting detailed Accounts Receivable transactions to feed third-party systems. For example, customers can now use Unanet to manage the project lifecycle, including billing and invoicing, and then generate QuickBooks invoices to drive revenue reporting in QuickBooks.
Chris Craig, Unanet President commented, "This release provides many new capabilities for existing customers and new organizations looking to increase their performance in managing the whole bid-to-bill project lifecycle in a single, integrated system."
The new release will be featured in a free webinar on Thursday April 11. Registration information is available here.
Unanet provides superior Services Automation software which maximizes staff utilization, reduces administrative costs by 90%, improves invoicing by 10X, and supports forward decision-making for improved profitability. Unanet’s more than 950 customers include government contractors, consulting/services organizations, internal IT (Information Technology), and high-technology product companies. Unanet's suite includes resource management, opportunity/project management, timesheets, expense reports and collaboration with real time information and analytics, project costing, billing and revenue recognition. With easy to use interfaces, and outstanding support. Unanet is available either as an On Premise (self-hosted software), or an On Demand License (Cloud).
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/3/prweb10522548.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]