|[March 15, 2013]
Research and Markets: Brazil Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3j647/brazil_wound_care)
has announced the addition of the "Brazil
Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound
Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy
Drainage Bags and Others" report to their offering.
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average
price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within ten market
categories - Traditional Wound Management, Advanced Wound Management,
Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags,
Compression Therapy, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Wound
Debridement Devices, Tissue Engineering and Automated Suturing Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for
each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented
with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with
information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever
- Market size and company share data for Wound Care Management market
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average
price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within ten
market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the ten
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Brazil Wound Care Management market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Brazil Wound Care Management competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- 3M (News - Alert) Health Care
- B. Braun Melsungen
- BSN medical GmbH
- Baxter International
- Casex Industria de Plasticos e Produtos Medicos Hospitalares
- ConMed Corporation
- Hill-Rom Holdings
- Hollister Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson
- Julius Zorn
- Kinetic Concepts
- LM Farma Industria E Comercio Ltda.
- Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co.
- medi GmbH & Co.
- Paramount Bed Co.
- Smith & Nephew
- Stryker Corporation
- Systagenix Wound Management
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3j647/brazil_wound_care
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]