|[March 19, 2013]
Research and Markets: Medullary Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdtj7c/medullary_thyroid)
has announced the addition of the "Medullary
Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" report to their
Global Markets Direct's, 'Medullary Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2
2012', provides an overview of the Medullary Thyroid Cancer therapeutic
pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic
development for Medullary Thyroid Cancer, complete with latest updates,
and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also
reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for
Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Medullary Thyroid
- A review of theMedullary Thyroid Cancer products under development by
companies and universities/research institutes based on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Medullary Thyroid Cancer pipeline on the basis of
route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product
description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio
and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with
the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Medullary Thyroid Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Medullary Thyroid
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to
enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdtj7c/medullary_thyroid
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]