|[March 22, 2013]
Research and Markets: Liver Transplantation - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vlgpq4/liver)
has announced the addition of the "Liver
Transplantation - Pipeline Review, H1 2013" report to their
Global Markets Direct's, 'Liver Transplantation - Pipeline Review, H1
2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for
Liver Transplantation, complete with latest updates, and special
features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key
players involved in the therapeutic development for Liver
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Liver
- A review of the Liver Transplantation products under development by
companies and universities/research institutesbased on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Liver Transplantation pipeline on the basis of route
of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Liver Transplantation.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio
and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of
the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Liver Transplantation pipeline depth and focus of Indication
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to
enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Biotecnol SA
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- LifeCycle Pharma AS
- Novartis AG
- Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Therapure Biopharma Inc.
- iTherX Pharmaceuticals Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vlgpq4/liver
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]