BRIEF: Boulder weather: Rain, up to 8 inches of snow possible over the weekend
Mar 22, 2013 (Daily Camera - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) --
Check out what weather is in store for the Boulder County area here
National Weather Service
See what the National Weather service is predicting here
Watch NOAA's 24-hour satellite image here
See what Boulder's weather is like now at the National Center for Atmospheric Research here
Boulder is in for a wet and windy weekend, with the worst of the winter-like weather coming on Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.
Today's forecast calls for partly sunny skies with a high near 47 and winds around 5 mph and a 30 percent chance of rain after noon. The overnight low is expected to be near 26, with winds 6 to 8 mph. There is a 70 percent chance of snow, with 2 to 4 inches of new snow accumulation expected.
Saturday's forecast calls for a high of 27 and winds 7 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph. There is an 80 percent chance of snow, with 2 to 4 inches of new snow expected. The overnight low is expected to be near 10, with winds 5 to 8 mph.
Sunday's forecast calls for mostly cloudy skies with a high near 28 and winds 5 to 7 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of snow. The overnight low is expected to be near 12, with a 30 percent chance of snow.
___ (c)2013 the Daily Camera (Boulder, Colo.) Visit the Daily Camera (Boulder,
Colo.) at www.dailycamera.com Distributed by MCT Information Services
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]