SANDISK STRENGTHENS SSD PORTFOLIO FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS WITH POWERFUL X210 SSD [Mid-East.Info]
(Mid-East.Info Via Acquire Media NewsEdge)
• New SSD Available Through SanDisk Commercial Business Channel
• Delivers Responsive and Consistent I/O Performance in Micro- and Entry-Level Servers in Data Centers
• Offers Incredibly Fast, Intelligent Storage for Workplace PCs and Notebooks
SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, announced the company is enhancing its solid state drive (SSD) line-up for businesses with the addition of the nimble and power-efficient SanDisk X210 SSD. The SATA-based X210 SSD is an ideal solution for IT decision-makers looking to maximize data center performance or enhance the responsiveness of PCs and notebooks. The new SSD is available now through SanDisk's SSD hardware and software sales channel, the SanDisk Commercial Business Channel.
"Since launching SanDisk's commercial SSD channel earlier this year, we have received a tremendous response from businesses that have seen significant advantages from incorporating SanDisk solid-state technology into their data center and workplace PCs and notebooks," said Tarun Loomba, vice president of Storage Solutions marketing at SanDisk. "Leveraging SanDisk's most advanced flash memory technology and smart power-saving capabilities, the X210 SSD is an exceptionally fast and cost-effective storage solution for this growing market, and a great addition to our SanDisk SSD portfolio."
X210 SSD Brings Outstanding Speed and Performance to the Data Center
The X210 SSD is optimized for businesses that prioritize fast, consistent access to data, such as search engine and cloud storage providers and streaming media companies. When used in micro- and entry-level servers in data centers, the SSD offers highly responsive and sustainable performance in read-intensive environments, and notably reduces I/O bottlenecks.
Responsive Performance for Employee PCs and Notebooks
Available in large quantities through the SanDisk Commercial Business Channel, the 2.5-inch X210 SSD easily integrates into desktops and notebooks, and enables IT managers to significantly bolster the performance of workplace computing devices. The reliable X210 SSD enables rapid boot-up, improves data-transfer speeds, and brings a fast and enjoyable performance to large applications and multi-media experiences.
SanDisk X210 SSD Highlights:
• Provides up to 512GB 1 of storage.
• Offers up to 505MB/sec sequential read and up to 470MB/sec sequential write speeds 2.
• Features automated power management, including DEVSLP capability, enabling mobile computing users to experience outstanding performance, without sacrificing battery life.
• Built on SanDisk's advanced 19 nanometer (nm) manufacturing process technology.
• Features the company's proprietary high-performance tiered system architecture, which includes the exclusive nCache™ acceleration technology (the same technology that is included in the award-winning SanDisk Extreme ® II SSD).
About SanDisk Commercial Business Channel:
Introduced earlier this year, the SanDisk Commercial Business Channel offers OEM and enterprise-grade SSDs to value-added resellers (VARs), system integrators (SIs) and direct market resellers (DMRs). Today, the Commercial Business Channel product portfolio provides a full line of solid-state solutions for businesses, including the SanDisk X210 SSD, SanDisk X110 SSD, Lightning ® SAS Enterprise SSD and Lightning PCIe Enterprise Solid State Accelerators. More information on the SanDisk Commercial Business Channel and SanDisk Premium Partner Program may be found atbusinesspartners.sandisk.com.
(c) 2013 mid-east.info Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]