Research and Markets Adds Report: Global GaAs Device Market 2012-2016
Aug 27, 2013 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global GaAs Device Market 2012-2016" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
The analysts forecast the Global Gallium and Arsenic (GaAs) Device market to grow at a CAGR of 3.1 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing global adoption of smartphones. The Global GaAs Device market has also been witnessing an increasing number of collaborations among GaAs device manufacturers. However, increasing threat from alternate technologies could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include Avago Technologies, RF Micro Devices Inc., Skyworks Solutions Inc., and TriQuint Semiconductor Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in this report are Apple Inc., Advanced Wireless Semiconductor Company, Anadigics Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., and WIN Semiconductors Corp. (GaAs).
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Research and Markets is a source for market research reports and market data.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]