Pentax Announces New Lenses and New On-Camera Flashes for Digital SLR Cameras
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) New York, NY (PRWEB) August 27, 2013
Adorama (http://www.adorama.com/), one of the world’s largest photography, imaging and electronics retailers, has the newest in Pentax’s DL Limited lenses available, along with two new on-camera DSLR flashes, available for pre-order now at Adorama.com (http://www.adorama.com/results/pentax-lens).
The new lenses from Pentax are a refresh of their classic film lenses, now optimized for digital cameras. The five prime lenses vary in length from 15mm to 70mm, and feature super-compact designs. They all have Pentax’s quick shift focus system, which allows a user to fine-tune a set autofocus without needing to manually shift switches or programs, and are available in both black and silver color options.
• HD Pentax DA 15mm f/4 ED AL Limited: As the wide-angle 35mm equivalent to 23mm, this lens has low distortion, an improved, high-grade, multi-layer HD coating, and a nine-blade diaphragm for smooth, beautiful bokeh.
• HD Pentax DA 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited: The wide-angle 35 mm equivalent to 31.5mm, this lens is an ultra-thin, pancake design with high-grade, multi-layer HD coating and rounded diaphragm that’s ideal for landscapes, room interiors and buildings.
• HD Pentax DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro Limited: With macro offering 1:1 image magnification ratio, this lens produces ultra-sharp macro images by taking advantage of the excellent optical performance of the DA Limited line-up, a high-grade HD coating, Super Protect coating of the front lens element and quick shift focusing feature. This lens is the 35mm format equivalent to 53.5mm, and uses a nine-blade diaphragm for beautiful bokeh.
• HD Pentax DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited: This ultra-thin pancake design is a standard 40mm focal length, equivalent to 60mm in 35mm format. It offers a nine-blade diaphragm for smooth, round bokeh.
• HD Pentax DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited: Offering a high-grade multi-layer HD coating, a Super Protect coating of the front lens element and nine-blade diaphragm, this lens is the 35mm equivalent to 105mm in 35mm format. Additionally, Pentax has announced two versions of a new on-camera DSLR flash. The AF540FGZ II and the AF360FGZ II are both shoe-mounted flashes with weather-resistant All Weather (AW) construction that pairs perfectly with Pentax WR DSLR cameras. They feature high guide number for increased range and versatile flash performance, and flash exposure compensation through a simple control dial. P-TTL mode has pre-flash for more accurate strobe photography, and both high speed on camera and high speed wireless flash is also available in P-TTL modes. The flashes can also be used as a constant light source for video or long exposure still photography. An LCD display shows the effective range of the flash.
Read more about the new lineup from Pentax on Adorama Learning Center online, at http://www.Adorama.com/alc/0014293/blogarticle/Pentax-Refreshes-Limited-Edition-Prime-Lenses-Flash-First-Look.
Adorama: More Than a Camera Store
Adorama is more than a camera store - it’s one of the world’s largest photography, video, imaging and electronics retailers. Serving customers for more than 30 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to include the leading online destination for photography, imaging and consumer electronics. Adorama's vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional video and audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix, pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free education for photographers in video channels such as the popular AdoramaTV.
Adorama is listed as Forbes.com’s "Best of the Web" and in the Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Photo and Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants.
Visit Adorama at http://www.adorama.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11067644.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]