Century Paper and Board Mills Limited: Notice of Annual General Meeting
(Pakistan Company News Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Ref:
Date: August 26, 2013
The General Manager,
Karachi Stock Exchange Limited,
Stock Exchange Building,
Stock Exchange Road,
The General Manager
Lahore Stock Exchange Limited
Notice is hereby Given that the 30th Annual General Meeting of Century Paper and Board Mills Limited will be held on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 11.00 a.m. at Avari Towers Hotels, Fatima Jinnah Road, Karachi to transact the following business:
1. To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2013 with the Directors” and Auditors’ reports thereon.
2. To consider final approved of 20% Bonus shares (interim) declared by the Board of Directors in their meeting held on 03 October 2012 and issued to the shareholders on November 28, 2012.
3. To appoint auditors and fix their remuneration.
By Order of the Board
Dated: Aug 20, 2013
1. The share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from September 19, 2013 to September 25, 2013 (both days inclusive). Transfer received by the Shares Register of the Company, M/s/ FAMCO Associates (Private) Limited, 8-F, Next to Hotel Faran, Nursery, Block-6 P.E.C.H.S., Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi up to September 18, 2013 will be considered in time for the purpose of attendance of Annual General Meeting.
2. A members who has deposited his/her shares into Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited must bring his/her participant’s ID number and CDC account /sub-account number alongwith original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original Passport at the time of attending the meeting.
3. A Member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend, speak and vote instead of him/her.
4. Forms of proxy to be valid must he properly filled-in/executed and received at the Company’s Registered Office situated at Lakson Square Building No. 2. Sarwar Shaheed Road, Karachi not later than forty-eight hours before the time of the meeting.
5. Members are requested to notify the Shares Registrar of the Company promptly of any change in their addresses.
6. Members who have not yet submitted photocopy of their Computerized National Identify Cards (CNIC) are requested to send the same to out Shares Registrar at the earliest.
7. Form of proxy is being sent to the members.
Century Paper and Board Mills Limited
Lakson Square, Bldg. No .2,
Sarwar Shaheed Road,
Karachi –74200, Pakistan.
Tel: 3689 8000
Fax: 92-21-3568 6571 & 3568 3410,
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]