Ohio Payroll Tax Cut Takes Effect Sept. 1 - Payroll Mate® Updated
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 29, 2013
The Ohio Department of Taxation has published updated employer withholding tables that apply new Ohio tax rates effective for payrolls ending on or after Sept. 1, 2013. Real Business Solutions, payroll tax software developer, have released Payroll Mate 9.0.37 with support for the new tax brackets.
Free trial download of Payroll Mate with updated withholding tables is available from http://www.realtaxtools.com/. Users can start using Payroll Mate any time during the year.
Ohio’s House Bill 59 (H.B. 59) cuts individual income tax rates 10% or $3 billion over the next three years. Employers must implement the new tables by September first to allow employees see the benefit of this tax cut.
Payroll Mate is simply one of the easiest to use computerized payroll accounting software applications in the US market. The payroll system steered away from over complicating the payroll management process and keeping the computer knowledge required to use the application to a minimum. The philosophy of Payroll Mate software makers is to keep things simple while providing a powerful and complete solution at an affordable price. Payroll Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses, bookkeepers, accountants, CPAs and tax professionals all over the US.
All users of Payroll Mate will get the new payroll updates for free. The software maker is also advising small businesses that are still doing payroll by hand to start using a payroll software solution, which offers serious benefits, from increased payroll preparation efficiency to tangible cost savings.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
• Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
• Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
• Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
• Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
• Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
• Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
• Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
• Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
• Supports income per mile and per piece.
• Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
• Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
• Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
• Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
• Generates Direct Deposit Files.
• Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the Ohio payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Payroll-Tax-Rate/Ohio/prweb11077087.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]