National Lender, Liberty America, Expands Throughout the Richmond, Chesapeake and Virginia Beach Areas, Helping Eligible Veterans Secure No Money Down Virginia VA Loans
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) September 02, 2013
Virginia VA Loans are a cost-effective way for Veterans and military personnel to purchase a home. With help from Liberty America Financial, thousands of Virginia Veterans have achieved the dream of homeownership. Liberty America Financial works with Veterans and servicemembers of all ages and incomes to secure Virginia VA loans and help them purchase Virginia properties and Virginia real estate.
Home to nearly 900,000 Veterans, Virginia's strong economy is a major factor in Veterans choosing to purchase Virginia real estate in these top cities:
• Chesapeake enjoys a strong economy and low unemployment. Veterans and their families can receive medical treatment at nearby Portsmouth Navy Medical Center. Click here to learn more about Liberty America's Chesapeake VA Loans.
• Richmond Veterans who are racing fans can enjoy discounted tickets to the Richmond International Raceway and receive medical care from the Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center. Click here to learn more about Liberty America's Richmond VA Loans.
• Virginia Beach is home to 60,000 Veterans and four military installations. Many local businesses offer special discounts to active duty members, Veterans and reservists. Click here to learn more about Liberty America's Virginia Beach VA Loans.
"VA Loans are hands-down the best way for our service men and women to get into a new home. They are a service benefit that is only available to those who have served our country and offer some of the lowest interest rates and best mortgage terms available. Many applicants don't even need to provide a down payment. We specialize in Virginia VA loans because we think every service member deserves to own their own home and we work hard to make sure our clients get the loan that works best for them," said Colin Valencia of Liberty America Financial http://www.libertyvaloans.com/.
Virginia VA Loans do require applicants to meet the eligibility requirements. Typically, an applicant must meet one of the following in order to qualify:
• 90 days of service during wartime in WWII, the Korean War or the Vietnam War
• 180 days of service during peacetime, until 1981
• 24 months of continuous service after 1980 for enlisted personnel and after 1981 for officers
• Served during the Gulf War
• Are on active duty
• Are a member or honorably discharged of the Selected Reserves or National Guard
• A surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member
Liberty America Financial is a Veteran owned company and supports Veteran owned businesses. The mortgage lending firm is a proud sponsor of Veterans Together, a one-of-a-kind free professional and social networking site dedicated to Veterans and active duty service members and their families. The site boasts many features that help Veterans adjust to civilian life such as Veterans forums to discuss issues of importance to members, Veteran jobs are posted to help Veterans find local employment and a Veteran careers center allows Veterans to post resumes, projects or volunteer their services. Members can even create their own Veterans group to connect with other Veterans in the area. More information about this innovative Veterans network can be found at http://www.VeteransTogether.com/.
Liberty America Financial can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at info(at)libertyvaloans(dot)com. To learn more about Virginia VA loans or start the loan application process online, visit the company's website at http://www.libertyvaloans.com/ or call (866) 724-3854 to speak to a mortgage professional.
About Liberty America Financial:
Liberty America Financial helps Veterans realize the dream of homeownership. We understand the honor and sacrifice that are the hallmark of US Veterans and are passionate about helping Veterans buy their first home with money-saving VA loans and VA refinance options. We make obtaining an affordable Veteran mortgage quick and easy. With VA Loan Network, you’ll always receive personalized, one-on-one service from our team.
Colin Valencia is the Chief Technology Officer of Official Recharge and a successful software engineer. Valencia comes from a long line of military veterans. He is a McAllen, Texas native, currently residing in Houston.
Brandon White is a former U.S. Army Ranger originally from Marshall, TX. He served for four years at the 3rd Ranger Battalion in Ft. Benning, GA and 1/9 Cavalry at Ft. Hood, TX. He holds a degree from Florida State University and currently works for Entrust Energy based out of Houston, TX.
Seth Ringley is a Texas A&M graduate who served as a member of the Corps of Cadets, Company S-1. He is native to the Dallas area and is currently the Vice President of Official Recharge, LLC, a telecommunications firm.
About Veterans Together: Veterans Together is a social networking site for Veterans, active duty military personnel, their friends and family. Founded in 2013 by Texas natives, Colin Valencia, Brandon White and Seth Ringley, Veterans Together welcomes all Veterans from all branches of the military and all ranks to join the site for free.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/virginia-va-loans-veteran/norfolk-virginia-va-loans/prweb11081742.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]