|[September 02, 2013]
Research and Markets: Ebola Viral Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q86zmq/ebola_viral)
has announced the addition of the "Ebola
Viral Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their
'Ebola Viral Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an
overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides
information on the therapeutic development for Ebola Viral Infections,
complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and
discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the
therapeutic development for Ebola Viral Infections.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Ebola Viral
- A review of the Ebola Viral Infections products under development by
companies and universities/research institutes based on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Ebola Viral Infections pipeline on the basis of route
of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Summit Corporation plc
Functional Genetics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q86zmq/ebola_viral
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]