|[September 02, 2013]
Research and Markets: Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw5kc3/prostate_cancer)
has announced the addition of the "Prostate
Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of
the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information
on the therapeutic development for Prostate Cancer, complete with latest
updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Prostate Cancer.
- A review of the Prostate Cancer products under development by
companies and universities/esearch institutes based on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Prostate Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Adherex Technologies Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company
Bioniche Life Sciences, Inc.
Inovio Biomedical Corporation
Bavarian Nordic A/S
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
AbGenomics International, Inc.
Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
Oxford BioMedica plc
and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw5kc3/prostate_cancer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]