|[September 02, 2013]
Research and Markets: Transplantation - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwj3wk/transplantation)
has announced the addition of the "Transplantation
- Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Transplantation - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of
the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information
on the therapeutic development for Transplantation, complete with latest
updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Transplantation.
- A review of the Transplantation products under development by
companies and universitie/research institutes based on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Transplantation pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
AbGenomics International, Inc.
Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
Oxford BioMedica plc
Pharming Group N.V.
Vectura Group plc
Isotechnika Pharma Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwj3wk/transplantation
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]